Health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
The teams at our independently owned and operated locations are encouraged to follow preventative safety measures:
- Frequent handwashing with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer’s property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands with a customer, we may say hello by “elbow tapping”.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Health and Safety Manual
Vernon B.C.: 1-778-212-4256